Sunday, November 23, 2008

Holy crap, the flight to Hong Kong is really, really long!

During the marathon, nonstop from JFK to Hong Kong, I:

1. Watched Indiana Jones & the Desperate Cashing-In of a Franchise (I kinda liked it though).
2. Watched that Jackie Chan/Jet Li/dweebie white kid kung fu flick. (I kinda liked it too).
3. Watched two episodes of Family Guy.
4. Watched two episodes of Doctor Who (OMG the doctor has a daughter!! wtf!!1).
5. Watched the first six episodes of Season 6 of 24.
6. Played Tetris, Super Breakout, and Sudoku for a couple of hours.
7. Read an entire book (Robertson Davies' "Fifth Business" - a book that every Canadian high schooler is forced to read in order to teach them how to be bland).
8. Ate four or five meals (Cathay doesn't stop feeding you).
9. Stared into space instead of sleeping, which I somehow can't do on planes. Then stared creepily at the people sleeping around me.

And after all that, I still had 2-3 hours to kill.

But here I am now, on Lantau island, just off of Hong Kong Island. My cousin's got some sweet digs in Discovery Bay, and I just drank a bottle of wine to curtail any second wind I may get. I need to sleep!

No comments: