Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hotmail sucks.

Hotmail is annoying. From ABC News:
Microsoft's Hotmail, one of the most popular free e-mail services on the Web, crashed overnight, with consequences ranging from mild inconvenience to high anxiety for millions of users.

Microsoft says it's up and running now, leaving account holders, many of whom remarked online about the Conficker computer worm and other online threats, warily logging on.

For several hours, users logging on to their e-mail accounts got a message that said, "You don't have an inbox ... yet." People were invited to create new accounts, even if they had been Hotmail users for years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hotmail really does suck. I constantly get a message from them saying they are sorry they can't pull up my account because they are working on upgrades. They have been saying that for months. One second I can open my mail and the very next it crashes. I "never" have this problem with any other mail site like gmail or yahoo. Now they want me to pay them to help me run my business?*$!# They can't even run their own!!!!!

Adam Coozer said...

Amen to that. And when hotmail does work, it's just to spam you with junk and phishing scams.