Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Topless woman battles blaze, saves neighbors.

It's Kekko Kamen! From NY Daily News:
One moment she was tanning herself by the pool, the next Tash Bennett was saving her fellow neighbors from a fire - while topless.

The Australian fitness instructor had been enjoying the afternoon sun when she noticed a palm tree had caught fire, Australia's Northern Territory News reported.

"I was just lying there when some ash fell on top of me," she said. "I wasn't really paying attention because I was listening to my iPod."

Fearing it could ignite the building, she snapped into action. Bennett quickly ran to the reception area for help, then went back to the pool to use a hose to battle the blaze.

She didn't realize until several minutes later that she had failed to put her top back on.

"I was sunbaking. I wasn't exactly prepared," Bennett said. "But you've got to put out the fire before you deal with that."

She may not have noticed her missing bikini top, but that didn't stop others from seeing the half-naked woman putting out a fire for several minutes.

No comments: