Saturday, June 6, 2009

Top 5 songs of the week (5/31/09 - 6/6/09).

1. CSS - Alcohol

I'm not hipster enough to love CSS, but I do absolutely adore this song. The chorus is on repeat in my head whenever I drink or want to drink, which is always. And the video is tre cute.



2. Le Tigre - Deceptacon

A brilliant workout tune (okay, I walk fast to it) that's even better when performed by Jem & the Holograms.



3. Ramones - Do You Wanna Dance?

Most of my daydreams in high school involved a visit from the Ramones, Riff Randall, and Clint Howard.



4. Epoxies - Everything Looks Better On Video

This song makes my pants tight.



5. Bajofondo - Pa' Bailar - Siempre Quiero Mas

Not really a video, but this song has been on loop in my head for days. I must really miss Argentina... Anyway, "Pa' Bailar" is a big instrumental hit from modern tango troupe Bajofondo, but I'm all about this version with the lovely Julieta Venegas singing.



PS - Just occurred to me that I think all of these videos are fan-made (besides the Ramones, which is a film clip).

No comments: