Friday, October 9, 2009

Gone Adventurin'.

I just got back into the swing of posting more often, but unfortunately I won't have access to the Coozer Files for the next week or two. I'm heading off into unknown jungles and swamps to wrangle giant otters and avoid dengue fever.

In the meanwhile, please reply to this post with links to any Coozer-worthy article. This way, y'all can keep each other apprised of zombie and robot and Jeff Goldblum happenings. I'll also put them up when I get back as a retrospective Coozer-Bit.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

More sad news from Israel-- vigilante groups trying to break up Arab/Jewish couples.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113724468

Larissa said...

We miss you, Adam! Come home soon!
With pictures! And without dysentery!

daniel said...

heard you were back and bruised! hope you heal okay! can't wait to hear about the trip.