Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coozer Files WILL BE BACK!

Central America calls. And when Central America calls, Adam Coozer answers. Unless they want hurricane relief funds. Then I don't pick up.

Point is, I'm gonna get me some Yellow Fever. And I don't mean that in a creepy otaku way. I mean that I'm probably going to actually contract Yellow Fever.

Anyway, while I'm tromping through the rainforests and avoiding red poison dart frogs, please take this time to read through every Coozer File, leaving comments on each and every one.

Wait - I have an even better idea! Use the comments on THIS File to post news links and other items that interest you. Then everyone can check the comments in this entry and it'll be like we're still updating while I'm away, only you're doing all the work! It's win-win!!

To sweeten the pot, whoever posts the most interesting news items and commentary gets the rest of my malaria pills. I heard they give you horrible psychotropic nightmares! *thumbs up*

6 comments:

Adam Coozer said...

Ooo, I got one:
http://www.7-election.com/

Honestly, either cup is a winner. 7-11 coffee gets my vote over nasty Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Anonymous said...

Panama City is like my ass - steamy and swampy. Digging it tho. Gotta go check out this canal thing i´ve heard so much about.. -El Cooz

Anonymous said...

have a great time and don't get too ill!

Danny said...

Checkout your old site:
http://www.readmag.com/

Related searches: Redmax Leaf Blower?

Molly said...

Welcome back!!! We missed you!

Adam Coozer said...

Thanks!! Glad to be back!!