Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Andrea Peyser is disgusting.

I read a lot of stupid and ignorant op-eds (I do read the Post, you know), but my reaction tends to remain bemused and dismissive. This op-ed contributor, however, is fucking disgusting and seriously needs counseling.

She heartlessly argues that the sadistic, brutal beating of a defenseless cat by a 200+ lb. athlete (minor leaguer Joseph Petcka) isn't a big deal and trying him in court is a waste of time and money. The way she describes the event is so flippant, and she thinks she's so witty ("pawsitively looney!"), I hope reincarnation exists so she could come back the next 50 times in similar paws.

For all her lame attempts at shock value, I don't even think Ann Coulter would condone beating a cat to death. I hope if Peyser has a pet, the ASPCA takes it away from her ASAP. She clearly has no value for living things, which puts her in the same boat as Petcka.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

"You can judge a society by the way it treats its animals" - Gandhi